Monday, August 24, 2009

Distractions

I've been debating if I should blog today or not. But still here I'm.

I swear. I'm going to close myself out of Internet and mug hard for EMAT. I don't want to waste the score over 60% that I have been earning so far. Although I may not know how much I scored so far but still I can't bear to think of getting lousy grades just because I have not given in my fullest effort. (:

I've locked my new gadget up too. I guess it's just too distracting for me. So today's music list came from my laptop. And talking about music, I come to realise that actually I do have some great music that I did not used to listen. I shall listen to every song in my laptop with all my heart. [=

Shall be off to mugging. Let's hope I wont be distracted again. [=

No comments: